Use the vocabulary listed below in the sentences
- The boxer swayed quickly to the right to _________ his opponent's punch.
- The submarine began to ________ underwater.
- Ms Jane slipped while in the bathroom. She has got her shoulder joint _________
- I ________ by car to work everyday.
- The ship finally ________ on its journey to Atlantic
- A soldier ________ to the enemies during the war because he felt discontented with his country.
- The police _________ random search for terrorist suspect in the airport.
- Our office has been ___________ to a new location at Alexandra street.
- The speaker ________ his message very well.
- The new flu strain can be easily ___________ by air.
- He is such an _________ speaker. He could easily mesmerize his audience.
- When writing an article, do not use a lot of _______ that most people might not understand the meaning.
- He speaks German ___________.
- We were encouraged to read daily newspaper to expand our __________ of english words.
- India has many _________, spoken by people of different region.
- You have to ___________ the documents to english by tomorrow morning!
- Many beginner english students use ___________ words and phrases which are acceptable for conversation but not for writing english.
- Based on his _________, he might be from Australia.
- A __________ is someone who could speak a lot of languages.
- You need to do more exercise on ________. This is to improve your basic tenses.